My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Initial Plan...

I neglected to mention in my first post that my Cedar Creek venture started out as a plan to buy and flip or rent out houses on a small scale.  Small meaning only a $10-15k or so profit on a flip or a steady revenue stream on a rental property though I have to admit I'm not thrilled at the prospect of being a landlord (but I'm keeping an open mind).

Anyway, too many folks have gone bankrupt after letting greed cloud their decision making process and shooting for gold that in today’s economy just isn’t there anymore.  I wanted to do enough to supplement my income and set the stage for an eventual and comfortable retirement wholly avoiding the prospect of having to share in my cats daily food ration.

No comments:

Post a Comment