My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It reappears......

I was getting antsy so a week or so later on a clear summer day I drove out to the lake to conduct yet another series of neighborhood searches.  Naturally I found myself navigating to the Round House again.  It sure looked a lot better than the Google street view! 

I really wanted to get out and check out the property up close but since I had written to the owners, it would have been really awkward to get caught prowling around.  There was a car in the carport and I didn’t want to risk the ire of the owners so I settled on just looking from the car.  


Funny, it didn’t look round at first with the one car garage blocking the view.   But it is and the more I looked the more I started liking it....almost to the degree of fixating on it.....well, OK, fixating is probably an apt description.  I kept up the property search but in my head I kept coming back to this one.


Then, as luck would have it, it suddenly reappeared on the MLS listing.  Maybe my letter had an effect after all.  I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment