My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back....sort of.....

October has not been very productive. 

I'm in the process of transitioning into full time at the new job in my old line of work and cutting back hours at the big box store.  Between the two there's not been much energy or time to work on the house. 

I spent most of last week in Dallas and returned Friday in time to spend the weekend working at the big box store.  The upside is I'm back at work in familiar territory.  The downside is there less free time because I'm back at work full time. 
My temporary home office
To compound matters, I'll be gone for another week towards the end of the month.  At least when I get back, it will to a consistent 9-5 job with weekends and most evenings off (decided to stick with the big box store for two nights a week). 

It's all good....but hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment