My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Monday, August 09, 2010

The Kitchen....


Last but not least is the kitchen, usually the center of all activity.  It's a bit small and I can't help think the layout could have been better but I think in the late 1960's when someone came up with the floor plan, practical use of overall kitchen space was not necessarily in the forefront of everyone's thinking like it is today.  I'll admit, it is compact and usable.  But it's certainly not helped by the ongoing ugly purple paint scheme.  

You'd think if they were trying to sell, they'd have done a "Sell This House" makeover.
When the owners moved out, the took all of the appliances....not usual to take the refrigerator but is a bit unusual to take the stove. 
Suppose they ran out of paint or just didn't want to bend down that far??
There's a LOT of potential with this space.  I see empty wall space that's begging to be utilized by something kitchen related!

No comments:

Post a Comment