My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I have returned!

It's good to be Home!

I spent all of last week in Seattle in a training class for the new job.  It was good to be back in Seattle however brief.  I used to live in Seattle from '83-'96.  It was a beautiful part of the country to be in and remains so today. 

While I enjoyed living there, surprisingly over the years, I found that I have not missed being there.  I had a great time this trip revisiting many of my old haunts and meeting up with coworkers from some 20-30yrs ago.       

My first DIY project...
Top left unit up in the trees
My very first DIY "home improvement" project took place in my top floor condo on 15th Avenue.  I replaced the parquet floor in the entry hall and the bathroom floor with ceramic tile.  It came out pretty nice.  I wish I had stayed long enough to redo the kitchen and fireplace and to install crown moulding but not too long after I bought the place I transferred to Kansas City and then on to Dallas.  I rented it out before eventually selling it.

And now it's back to the Round House....

No comments:

Post a Comment