My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Closing Company Confusion

Got an email from Steve the Realtor on Thursday professing confusion as he had received a new set of documents identifying a different closing company that the one identified on Jan 27.  Just the day before I had called the original closing firm and was advised they had received they title documents they were waiting for and that we could close possibly by this coming Thurs or Fri.

Sent Steve the Realtor  a followup message.  He did some checking and said this new firm is the closing firm.  I sent a message back advising I'd rather stick with the original given they were nearly 2 weeks along in the process.

I'm waiting for his followup......

No comments:

Post a Comment