My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Status and new pics of the outside

Fun times ahead!  According to the closing company, they're waiting for the seller (HUD) to issue a check to cover delinquent HOA dues.  Can't be more than $75-100.  Once that's done, we can hopefully close this upcoming week.

In the meantime, I took a HUGE leap of faith yesterday and accepted a job transfer to the lake store.  It will sure be awkward if, for whatever reason, the deal falls through at the last second.  It's unlikely but still......  It makes me a tad nervous in not having my final signature on the dotted line!

I took a bunch of updated exterior shots while there.  The HUD management company came through and cleaned up the whole property of out of control underbrush. tree limbs, and the half sunk boat in the creek bed.  It looks pretty good!  I'm sure glad I won't have to do all the work they did!!




The creekbed....a tad dry at the moment....





 The neighbor....


No comments:

Post a Comment