My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Quick Update

If you're wondering why I haven't posted in a while, it's because I've had some stuff going on that have slowed progress on the house.  But it's good stuff.

Out of the blue I was offered a job in my old line of work which I had thought, given today's economy and such, no longer possible.  Naturally I accepted the position but only because I could work remote from the house.  Good money to boot!

I had to take two weeks in Dallas for training and then started my job so it's just been a matter of getting adjusted to the new work schedule.  I'm keeping my part time job at the Big Box store for the home improvement benefits.

I have conducted some work on the house and will post about it in the next couple of days.  I look forward to getting back in the groove with more postings!  Oh, the spray foam company that was supposed to install the insulation on Wednesday called late Tuesday to reschedule to Monday citing "mechanical difficulties".  Riiiiight..... Why am I not surprised??

In the meantime, back in Dallas so that's taken another day.  Well, it's good to be back in my old line of work!

1 comment: