My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

AC Deck Completed

I finally completed work on the AC/Systems deck.  As mentioned earlier, since I'm replacing them anyway, I'm relocating the AC/Heating and hot water systems up into this unused space to free up some closet space downstairs.
Now I have to start the search for an AC systems contractor.  I'm also in the hunt for a spray foam insulation contractor (more on that later).

It's truly amazing the number of forums and blogs out there so getting an advance education on the products and the like is really wonderful.  I've been browsing spray foam insulation sites as well as HVAC sites.  The downside is that you MUST make and take the necessary time to wade through the minutiae of available data.  You have to develop a knack for reading between the lines so that you can be an informed consumer.

Being educated is an important part of the renovation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment