My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

And Happy Holidays!!

No rest for the weary!  Work progresses!

I've spent a couple of days this week cleaning up the lot to the right of the house.  I blew leaves for three hours last night till I couldn't see anymore.  I got a new blower just for the occasion....hmmm....I think I'm going to do a whole write up on blowing leaves!!

Anyway, I blew less than a 1/5 of the accumulated leaves onto the existing burn pile.  I ran to the store and what do I find when I get home....?  The pile had slowly consumed itself.  It was still smoldering a bit this morning but I'm sure today's rain will kill it for good till the next time.

Speaking of rain, it started this morning so nothing like a rainy day to force focus on indoor activities.  So I'm going to take the opportunity to lay down the second layer of concrete on my shower floor.  Should be interesting!  Will post on it tomorrow sometime.

In the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas and a safe holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment