My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Roof work starts

Saturday - 7/28/11
With no prior notice, an hour before I was due to leave to work the roofing crew shows up.  I was not expecting them on this particular Saturday considering it's Memorial Day weekend. 

I was more than a bit annoyed because I wanted to be here while the work was being done and be satisfied with what I was seeing.  There were also a couple of things I was still working on that I wanted to get done before they started their thing.  Also I was concerned that I would have to leave the house open to a bunch of strangers while I was not there to keep an eye on things.

But...what ya gonna do!??  With a deep breath and crossed fingers, I left the house open and went to work!

Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment