My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, July 09, 2011

A hole in the wall

The plan has always been to install a picture window in the kitchen and today was the day!  Well, at least to cut the hole and start the framing process.

Lowes came out the other day to do the measurements on all the other windows and sliding doors.  The final submission of the order is pending my framing out this particular window.  Since they're installing everything, I needed to get this one cut and framed in so I could provide them with the actual rough opening size. 

I measured about 30 times before drilling the pilot holes and making the first cut.

Scary stuff when you think about it cuz once you cut, you can't go back!
Sweet!!
The view!
I'll finish out the framing on Monday.

The Boss!

The Boss approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment