My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Minor odds and ends

It's feels like it's over 100 today.  When it gets like that, things slooooooow down a bit.

I was back working on electrical needs today.   There was no outside power source anywhere and that always frustrated me in my Dallas house so I opted to install four strategically placed outdoor power receptacles.  The power source for each is the closest indoor receptacle with the wire simply passed through a hole drilled in the stucco.  I had thought about actually recessing the entire box into the wall but the thickness of the stucco made that prospect uncertain so I opted to mount it on the surface.
 Caulked and ready for the plug.
 Done.
Repeat that three additional times around the perimeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment