My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Travel and Cleanup

Made a quick trip to Dallas on Wednesday to get a few things done and then Waco on Thursday to meet with someone about the Waco property.  Returned Friday midmorning and continued the cleanup in the front of the house.

I gave the neighbor permission while I was away to help himself to the stack of plywood that was the old ceiling covering in the carport.  The stack was 3/4 reduced by the time I got back.  Glad someone could put a use to it.  The rest I will cut up and either burn when the burn ban is lifted or take to the dump when it's time to do the finally perimeter cleanup.

I moved the flatbed trailer back around to the left side next to the relocated construction debris that I'm hanging on to until the renovation is complete.  Ya never know when you might need something out of the pile!


The debris and trailer is gone.
Eventually, carport access will be from either side and the apron in the front where the current 'driveway' is will be built up probably 2' to be near level with the street.  It will be landscaped in someway and will serve also as off street visitor parking.

Hey, I did see we finally had some rain while I was gone.  Not much but a lot of the vegetation around the property looked less....shriveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment