My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Researching Home Networks

Monday, August 8, 2011
I spent a couple of hours at Lowes pouring over one of their Special Order catalog dealing with Home Networks.  Since the interior walls are completely open at the moment, now is the time to install a home network that will support PC's, Internet, wired and wireless, sound,  TV and HDTV, and any suggestion for future functionality.

I've been researching home networks via some of the better websites.  Dell has an excellent site that's been very helpful and informative: Home Network Learning Center .   It covers just about everything you might want or need in a home network so I now have a pretty good idea of what components are necessary.....but not yet enough to actually order them.  

From the Dell.com site.  Excellent resource!
After a review, I decided I'd better come home and research again.  So many options....


No comments:

Post a Comment