My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Landscaping - 3rd load of sod

I decided that after the latest rain shower, I should work this weekend around the culvert on the opposite side (right side) of the soon to be temporary driveway so I was up bright and early this morning making a run down to the Malakoff Trading company for my third load of sod.
There's a lot of sand and silt in the subsoil around here which tends to dissolve very easily and runs off with the water.  Without ground cover, you can see a lot of erosion so today's game plan is to cover a portion of the the right drainage ditch surfaces to eliminate the erosion.
I'm not going all they way down as somewhere past the Boss, the future right side driveway will be installed with either a new culvert or by pulling the recently installed ones under the current center driveway, splitting them apart again and reusing them under each driveway.
Come on!!  Stop taking pictures and get to work!!








Sigh......"Yes Boss(y)"!




No comments:

Post a Comment