My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tree work scheduled

This afternoon I scheduled a tree service company to come in in the morning to cut down the five dead trees on the two lots to the left of the house which meant I needed to do some cleanup around the trees that were to come down.

Junk be-gone!
One of my neighbors up the street had mentioned one of this neighbors collects junk and passes it on to a third party.  He's not a junk collector himself, rather he just trailers it over to his place and makes it available to the next guy to take it away.  He came over with his flatbed trailer and hauled off all of the metal discards I had thought I would take to a metal recycler.  Well, sometimes good plans are just that, good plans.....that don't necessarily get implemented in a timely manner.  I decided it wasn't going to be worth my effort to haul it off myself so I let him do it. 
Gone!  Somehow it always seems to go faster when someone else does the work!
 I moved the 10 sections of culvert pipe to the far left corner so they'd be out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment