My Round House

My Round House
Believe it or not, it's round!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This and that....

I've spent the last couple of days on my lunch hour and breaks and after work moving stuff to the storage pen under the carport and conducting some other outside cleanup.

I've been sorting through stuff on the floor in two bedrooms trying to get it organized and into storage boxes so it can be moved into the pen.
As far as outside work, I got out my trusty chainsaw and cut up the huge branch that fell about a month ago crushing the old garage door I had been saving for the future shed.
Before
Ordinarily I would not leave something like that laying around due to it's tacky looking nature but decided I'd leave it while my friend Margie was negotiating with the owners on acquiring the lots.  Figured it might make a better visual representation of the problem with the dead trees on the off (and unlikely) chance they would drive by.  As it turns out, they never did.  Now that the lots have been purchased it was time to get back to the cleanup!
After
Way After


No comments:

Post a Comment